Fans of the application PSP Pandora Deluxe will be happy to know that its developer, DJB, has just released a new update. The program prepares the PSP Memory Stick to be used with the Pandora Battery. It doesn’t change your battery to Pandora, but it does copy programs to the Memory Stick. You can make the change manually.
Cleaned up the app a little bit, added a Status screen, and updated Hold+ to 3.5.
- A PC with Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista and .NET Framework v2.0.
- A PSP with USB Cable and 1.50 or 3.xx/4.xx/5.xx M33 Custom Firmware Installed.
(This is needed for creating the Pandora Battery, not the Memory Stick).
- The official Sony Firmware EBOOT files for 1.50, 3.71, 3.80, 3.90, 4.01, and 5.00.
What it does:
- Formats your PSP Memory Stick with or without MSPFormat.
- Installs the TimeMachine IPL to the Memory Stick.
- Checks the Internet for any new versions.
- Loads and Saves Configurations.
- Allows you to select which buttons to use to boot your PSP.
- Copy Official Firmwares 1.50, 3.71, 3.80, 3.90, 4.01, and 5.00 to your PSP.
- Installs jas0nuk’s Pandora ELF+PBP Menu to access all the programs.
- Installs Hellcats Pandora Installer to your PSP.
- Installs the M33 1.50 Kernel Addon Installers to your PSP.
- Installs POPSLoader (3.30, 3.40, 3.51, 3.72, 3.80, 3.90, 4.01) to your PSP.
- Installs the Noobz Pandora 1.50 Downgrader to your PSP.
- Installs Despertar Cementerio v3 to your PSP.
- Installs Despertar Cementerio v4 to your PSP.
- Installs Despertar Cementerio v5 to your PSP.
- Installs Despertar Cementerio v7 to your PSP.
- Installs Despertar Cementerio v8 to your PSP.
- Installs Time Machine v0.1 to your PSP.
- Installs Support Tools executable from either Pandora or XMB.
Alternative VSHMenu 6.1
Config Cleaner 3.00
Custom Firmware Extender 3.0
CW Cheat 0.2.2 Rev D
FuSa SD 1.0.48
nandTool 0.40 Final NEO
PSP Filer 5.7
Recovery Flasher 1.50 by Hellcat
USB Version Fake by Dark_Alex
How to use it:
1. Start the Application and load in the Eboot files.
2. Select your PSP Drive to be formatted and prepared.
3. Select the “Installation Options” and choose the installers, programs,
and other options you would like to do to your Memory Stick.
4a.(Optional) If you selected to install the XMB or Pandora Support Tools,
you will need to go to the “Support Tools Options” tab and select the
programs that you want to install.
4b.(Optional) Go back to the “Firmware+Pandora Options” and use the Pandora
Button Configurator to set up the buttons to your liking.
5. Press the “Start” button to start formatting and copying files to your PSP.
- Replaced the Readme screen with a Status screen.
- Updated the following Support Tools:
Hold+ 3.5 (XMB)
This is a well-tuned application that should come in handy for a lot of you out there. Don’t forget to send some respect to the developer on the forums.
Download (Full version)
Download (Update pack for v3.0)