The MacroFire plugin, developed by the homebrew code samurai known as “pen”, has been updated to version 2.4.1. This is a multi-functional plugin that does things like remap buttons, changes the analog stick’s sensitivity, and implements a rapid-fire mode.
Unfortunately, you need to know Japanese to understand the technical stuff of the plugin, as that’s what the readme’s written in. Run it through a translator to get a gist of the functionalities.
The following changes have been made to the plugin in this version:
- macrofire.ini new “AlternativeButtons” “Remap” “Rapidfire” “Macro” section added. Manual_ini.txt more information.
- Analog stick to adjust the menu to add a new option Analog stick movement.
- Adjustment in the analog stick, Deadzone fix was the wrong formula was used to determine.
- With the correction formula, Deadzone radius of the analog stick to adjust the maximum value of 182 percent.
- Range of motion in the adjustment range and disable the analog stick, to show the figure to make the visual and adjusted the position of the current position.
Mad props to pen for putting out this excellent homebrew application.
Download MacroFire v2.4.1