The bodacious dudes over at Square Enix have announced via a global press release that Europe and PAL territories will receive the first copies of Star Ocean: Second Evolution on February 13th of this year. North America is slated to receive the game a few days earlier, so everyone should be happily glued to their screens by midmonth.
If you haven’t already, you’ll want to kick your quota of butts in First Departure prior to the release of Star Ocean: Second Evolution, so that you’ll be sure to have a clear schedule in order to tackle what’s shaping up to be a hefty, epic grandmother of a game. If you haven’t already, take a look at some of the screens here, and prepare yourself for what’s in store: a bunch of awesome nerding around in a gigantic RPG universe.
Stay tuned for more press releases as they emerge prior to the February drop.
Other Popular Articles:
- Star Ocean: Second Evolution Is Making Our Little Hearts Thump
- New Screens For PSP Game Disaster Report 3 Drop
- Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Preview At TGS 2008
- New Screenshots Leaked For Brandish: The Dark Revenant
- Two New Trailers Available For Tales Of The World: Radiant Mythology 2
- Early Arrival of Dissidia In Korea Bears Cool Calendar Freebie
- Ultimate Ghosts ‘n Goblins Drops For PSN On January 15th
- Clutch Passwords For Dissidia: Final Fantasy Are Circulating
- SanDisk and Sony Release A Ridiclous 2TB Memory Stick
- Zill O’ll Infinite Plus Shows Off New Screenshots On Website