Air Conflicts: Aces Of World War II has just gone gold, according to its developer, Graffiti Entertainment. This is industry slang that indicates that all functionality of the game has been tested and confirmed, and that all pre-release debugging is finished. The game is officially ready for manufacturing and release.
Air Conflicts: Aces Of World War II is a WWII flight sim, where you can choose to fly as the US Air Force, the RAF, the Luftwaffe, or even the Russian Red Army Air Force. 17 fighter planes are available for your gut-wrenching flying pleasure. Also, the game features an eight-player multiplayer mode.
Kenneth Hurley, CEO of Signature Devices, Inc., and Graffiti Entertainment, Inc., had this to say about the forthcoming release:
“The brilliant graphics and wireless multiplayer capabilities of Air Conflicts makes the PSP system a perfect platform for this game and we are very happy with the quality of the gameplay. The game includes some great American missions that we’ve added that should excite the most avid PSP Gamer.”
Air Conflicts: Aces Of World War II is scheduled for release on March 15th, 2009, for the PSP only.
Other Popular Articles:
- Two New Trailers Available For Tales Of The World: Radiant Mythology 2
- Date Announced For European And PAL Release Of Star Ocean: Second Evolution
- New Screens For PSP Game Disaster Report 3 Drop
- Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Preview At TGS 2008
- Fabula Nova Crystallis Website From Square Enix Launches
- SanDisk and Sony Release A Ridiclous 2TB Memory Stick