The ever-popular jpcsp v0.1 Java-based PSP emulator, which we just reviewed on January 13th, has again been upgraded: jpcsp v0.1 Revision 894 is available here, and you’ll just want to put on your silly hat and dig right in.
With an unprecedented degree of efficiency, Shadow and his JPCSP team have turned out another iteration of the software that’s been well-received from the underground for its technically-advanced rendering of the PSP hardware. Unfortunately, no changelog accompanies this revision, so you’ll have to plug away yourself and draw your own conclusions. We’ll bet that the most important updates are in the form of major and minor bug fixes and some performance jumps. Likely they’ll be working to resolve compatibility issues, too.
Grab jpcsp v0.1 Revision 894 right here, and take a look at the readme, which comes packaged with the download. As always, stay tuned for more updates to this exciting home-brewed software.
Download jpcsp v0.1 revision 894
Other Popular Articles:
- Another Revision For jpcsp v0.1, Your New Favorite Emulator
- JPCSP v0.1 rev876 Is Java-Based PSP Emulator For PC
- Ultimate PSPTube v1.6 Drops
- Sabacc Basics 0.7.0a Is A Game For The Most Superior Nerds
- iR Shell 4.8 Is A Critical Piece Of Steak And Eggs
- PSPKVM v0.5.0 Drops With A New Virtual Keyboard
- Nanodesktop Blind Assistant CFW0005 Proof Of Concept Videos Available