In case you haven’t heard, Sony has released the newest system update for the PSP is now available. Word from PSN Operations director Eric Lempell is that the change is small, but sounds pretty critical:
- New for 5.03: A security patch was added to address security vulnerabilities in the system software.
Naturally, homebrew users will want to stay on top of the CFW, but it’s still good to hear from Sony once in a while. I mean, just once in a while. At least now and then. Right fellas? Actually, word has it that Sony might be trying to maneuver in front of the GripShift exploit.
We’ll keep you updated on that bit of drama as more is revealed, so stay plugged in.
Other Popular Articles:
- XiaoFeiChong And Team Omega Cook Up Custom Firmware 5.02
- Dark AleX Drops New PSP CFW 5.00 M33-6
- Battle Heats Up Between Sony And Sony Ericsson Over Use Of Playstation Brand
- Loser Takes Credit For GripShift Homebrew Enabler Exploit
- Miriam Fires Back At Dark AleX Prior To Jumping Ship
- More Lulz From The GripShift Exploit
- Euro GripShift Exploit Leads To Homebrew Enabler For PSP-3000
- SanDisk and Sony Release A Ridiclous 2TB Memory Stick
- Grapevine: Sony Is Conducting A Survey Regarding New PSP Features
- Bomberman GripShift v1 Is Latest Homebrew For PSP-3000