Soon after the release of Game Categories Revised, Bubbletune put out a few bug fix packages to address some little quirks that new users discovered in the software. Game Categories Revised v3 addresses the problem of a mysteriously memory stick icon that pops up on the screen at inappropriate times.
The V3 bugfix follows a quick fix that came out just this morning, titled v2. V3 is now the most current version, but users expect that some problems are still resident in the code. Here’s the changelog that was written for the second version:
- Fixed bug of PSX games not launching when they’re categorized.
- Fixed some odd bug which made categories show up twice, and some other weird stuff. (I had already fixed this in a late build of v1, but most news sites published the initial build, which still had this bug)
- It will no longer show the ‘Uncategorized’ icon if you don’t have any uncategorized games (in multi-ms mode).
Thanks to Bubbletune for bringing out the fixes so quickly. Grab the latest version right here and get started being more organized.
Download Game Categories Revised v3
Other Popular Articles:
- Game Categories Revised Is A Very Handy Nibble Of Homebrew
- Sabacc Basics 0.7.0a Is A Game For The Most Superior Nerds
- Ultimate PSPTube v1.6 Drops
- .hack//Link Game May Be On The Way For PSP
- Quick Tips For Transferring Movies To Your PSP
- GoblinPSP Update Drops, Cheers Heard From The Heart Of Nerddom
- MacroFire v2.4.1 Drops To The Squealing Adulation of Adoring Fans
- New Screens For PSP Game Disaster Report 3 Drop
- Ultimate PSPTube v1.8 Is Here, So Stop Egging Our House
- intraFont v0.24 Gets Update, And We’re Happy