The best homebrew font library has just gotten a little bester, thanks to the continuing hard work of its developer, BenHur. intraFont v0.30 now incorporates libccc, BenHur’s own Character Code Conversion library for string parsing and string conversion. Check out the changelog below:
- added support for Chinese (gb3s1518.bwfon): now all of the PSPs internal fonts are supported! (thanks to Tong for his help)
- added libccc (my Character Code Conversion library) for string parsing/conversion:
- it currrently supports decoding of UTF-8 and the following codepages: CP437 (US), CP850 (Multilingual Latin I), CP866 (Russian), CP932 (Japanese Shift-JIS), CP936 (Simplified Chinese GBK), CP949 (Korean), CP950 (Traditional Chinese Big5), CP1251 (Cyrillic) and CP1252 (Latin I)
- it’s required by intraFont 0.30+ (simply add libccc.o to the OBJS list in your makefile)
- if you don’t need any codepages: add -DLIBCCC_NO_CP to the CFLAGS in your makefile, which saves around 140kB of size/memory.
- finally, it can be used independantly from intraFont for your own character conversion needs
Fantastic. Again, thanks to BenHur for his dedication to all things progress.
Download intraFont v0.30