The intrepid code-crafter, Art, has just released an update to the formerly final release of his Breakout clone, Powernoid. A few extra-final adjustments were deemed necessary. Here’s Art himself with an explanation:
“This game is my homage to the Amiga family of computers. Powernoid is a Breakout clone with powerups based on Megaball for the Amiga, which also later inspired DX-Ball for Windows.”
Promising that Powernoid V4e is the final-final edition, Art provides us with this changelog:
- Black and white death screen implemented to fall in line with the Windows DX-Ball game.
- Last brick blows up if it is in play for too long to fall in line with Windows DX-Ball game.
- Some code optimisation.
Looks like a great way to fill up your memory stick to us. Get your hands on the download package here.
Download Powernoid v4e
Other Popular Articles:
- Media Create Releases Top Sales List For Early January
- Wolfenstein 3D v5.2 Beta Has Just Entered The Building
- Square Enix Finally Unveils North American Dissidia: Final Fantasy Website
- MacroFire v2.4.1 Drops To The Squealing Adulation of Adoring Fans
- Dark AleX Releases ISO/UMD Speed Measurer
- THQ Is Going Under, Saddening Wrestling Fans
- Koei Releases New Screens From Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce