The savvy code cook Thullium has just released an update for his pet application, Flash0 Plugin Loader. This nifty little program drops a seplugins folder into the root of your flash0, functioning just like the seplugins folder that’s typically found on a memory stick. On top of that, it resets the buffer to the exact size needed to hold the plugin text files. Thullium says this about the project:
“This has been coded for the 5.00 M33-2 custom firmware or higher, don’t attempt to run it on a lower version. The plugins you flash won’t show up in the recovery, but will be affected by the disable/enable plugins option under Advanced Configuration. The installer will modify the three bootconfigs to load a small module, which will do some patches (dynamically) for the features mentioned above. Installation takes only about 3KB of flash0 memory. Create vsh.txt/game.txt/pops.txt in flash0:/seplugins and fill them the same way as ms0 plugins, but change the path to flash0. During installation, your bootconfigs will be backed up to ms0:/btcnf_backup, if anything goes wrong or malfunctions simply copy these back to the flash0:/kd folder.”
Nifty. Here’s the changelog:
- Fixed a critical bug which stopped apps in the UPDATE folder from running.
- Fixed a bug that caused flash0 plugins not to load if there was no ms inserted at all.
Now, since Flash0 Plugin Loader writes to flash0, we must advise the riskiness of taking this baby for a spin. However, the worst-case scenario would be, according to Thullium, a semi-brick, so you could bring your PSP back to life by way of recovery mode. Please, folks, if you’re gonna go balls-out with this one, make sure you at least glance at the included documentation file.
Download Flash0 Plugin Loader v2
Other Popular Articles:
- Dark AleX Conjures Up Legacy Software Loader Beta 0.1
- Xmb Launcher v1.00 Drops
- Ultimate VSH Menu v1.01 Released
- fx_powerspoof Plugin Bypasses Battery Percentage Check
- FreeCheat Homebrew Plugin Gets The Lowdown On System Info
- BakonICE 1.80 Drops As The New Year Gets Rolling
- Homebrew prxutility++ v6.0 Is Available For Your Unbridled Pleasure
- Dark AleX Releases ISO/UMD Speed Measurer
- PCT.prx v2 Screenshot Plugin Is Now Available
- GoblinPSP 18.104.22.168 Just Came Barreling Down The Pipeline