Good news for passengers on Dark AleX’s Time Machine: You’ll be able to get your plugins working again. If you’re currently time-traveling to run CFW older than 5.00, M33, you’ll want to check out this little chunk of code that was just cooked up by the renegade programmer, Spiros. SEPlugins Time Machine gets down into the gears and fixes it right up. Here’s what Spiros says:
This is my first homebrew release for the psp. Basically, myself and a few people on the dark-alex.org forum’s realised that after 5.00 M33, plugins were no longer compatible with older firmwares when running them through time machine because of the new format (the 0 or 1 at the end of the plugin entry in the .txt file)
This minor difference caused the older firmwares to not recognize plugins. and i know most plugins work for 5.00 M33 except for the gta cheat device doesnt work on 5.00 M33 so some people who wish to use it and other plugins must run them through time machine.
You’ll want to digest the readme to ensure that you’re running everything the way it should be run. Other than that, folks, it’s all golden from here. Mad props to Spiros for his clutch assist.
Download SEPlugins Time Machine
Other Popular Articles:
- Dark AleX Drops New PSP CFW 5.00 M33-6
- Dark AleX Conjures Up Legacy Software Loader Beta 0.1
- Miriam Fires Back At Dark AleX Prior To Jumping Ship
- Flash0 Plugin Loader v2 Comes Rolling Down The Line
- Dark AleX Releases ISO/UMD Speed Measurer
- Popsloader for Custom Firmware released
- New Screenshots Leaked For Brandish: The Dark Revenant
- VLF Library v1.0 From Dark AleX
- Pre-Order Resistance: Retribution From Two Different Sources
- Age Of Nations IV Pre-Release Comes Thundering In