The popular PS2 fighting game, Fate/Unlimited Codes, is scheduled for release on the PSP under the title Fate/Unlimited Codes Portable. For now, the release is slated only for Japan – no word has leaked yet about its arrival in other global territories.
Its developer, Capcom, is a classic purveyor of fighting games, so it certainly has the experience to churn out cutting-edge titles in that particularly aggressive and heart-racing genre. It’s the mastermind behind precedent-setting fighting games such as Street Fighter and Marvel vs. Capcom, and is also the force behind platform classics such as Mega Man.
The new version of Fate/Unlimited Codes is slated to contain features previously unseen in the PS2 counterpart. A more finely tuned battle system will ensure even smoother, more satisfying gameplay. A brand new multiplayer mode will expand the scope of its playability, and some characters will sport brand new outfits. There’s even at least one more special move included in Portable release. We can expect Fate/Unlimited Codes Portable to reach Japan by June of this year.
Other Popular Articles:
- Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G Hits Three Million Mark In Japan
- Persona And Growlanser Set To Arrive On The PSP
- Rumor Mill: Persona Will Arrive For The PSP
- Class Of Heroes For PSP To Arrive In April
- GPS For PSP May Still Arrive in North America This Year
- Details Of PSP Persona Remake Revealed
- Koei Releases New Screens From Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce
- Media Create Releases Top Sales List For Early January
- New Sony Survey Reveals A Possible New PS3 Link-Up
- Phantasy Star Portable Set To Drop Stateside In March