Exclusively for Japanese PlayStation Network account holders, the demo for Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce is now available, just released from its developer, Koei (its Japanese title is Shin Sangoku Musou: Multi Raid).
Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce is based on Dynasty Warriors 6 and is slated for release in the US and Europe this Spring. It’ll boast gameplay similar to Dynasty Warriors 6 for the PlayStation 3, with a few character changes; specifically, Huang Zhong and Xiahou now wield bows instead of scimitars. All the characters from the popular Dynasty Warriors series are slated to appear – and they’ll have a new flying power-up, too.
Online play for Strikeforce has not yet been confirmed, but the game will definitely support an ad-hoc multiplayer set-up.
Other Popular Articles:
- Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce Websites Are Now Live
- Koei Releases New Screens From Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce
- Phantasy Star Portable Gets A New Multiplayer DLC
- Fate/Unlimited Codes To Arrive On The PSP In Japan
- Saint Seiya Theme Puts A Cast Of Characters Onto Your Screen
- New Character Trailers Available On Persona Official Website