A freshman homebrewer known as cobra77380 has released his first application to the scene, titled IvEr – PSP v1.00. The developer utilizes some of the icons found on the iPhone to jazz up your small screen. Here’s the icon list for the first release:
- SystemPaint (thank you to bomb-h)
- MSN (ebbudy)
Here’s the control list:
- Round: accept an application into
- Square: Leaving an application
- For the ipod, square allows to leave the ipod but the song is still playing, so you can do something else, and start and stop the music back to the menu.
Now, cobra77380 warns us of a few bugs crawling around this first release:
- Finder (it is not the final do not be surprised if it is zero)
- Lua editor (does not work but I solve the problem)
- Ipod (it works but when you leave a song to start another ca bug, because of the ram, I metterais codes to download the images, it should work).
Hopefully the developer will clear those up for the next release. Cobra77380 also plans to implement some games, a notes feature, and some new settings for the next release. Props to the developer for his hard work, and we welcome him to the cyberpunk underworld of the PSP homebrew scene.
Download IvEr – PSP v1.00
Other Popular Articles:
- iPhone Is Proving To Be Some Serious Competition For Our Beloved PSP
- Vitrue Announces Top 100 Most Social Brands Of 2008
- Vmp3 v1 Is A Music Player With A Ton Of Different Visualizations
- Russians Steal Giant PSP Prop
- AirCrack PSP Test 0.52 Has Just Landed On Our Heads
- Fabula Nova Crystallis Website From Square Enix Launches