A terrific Superbowl theme has arrived for the PSP, celebrating that championship of all championships, that singular event that oversees the annual clash of the best two teams in the NFL. The Superbowl is almost like an American holiday; it’s the second-largest food consumption day in America, just after Thanksgiving.
The forty-third Superbowl was just played this January between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Arizona Cardinals. The Steelers came out on top, making them the team with the most Superbowl wins in the NFL (six).
Here’s a few words on how to install CTF XMB PSP Themes:
- Download the plugin
- Extract the file and place into root of your MS0:/
- Put the theme file (any name you like :)) under MS0:/PSP/THEME/
- Enable cxmb.prx in Recovery (under VSH)
- Go to Settings -> Theme Settings -> Theme to select your CTF themes
- System will reboot to take effect
- Also notice that you will at least need PSP FIRMWARE 3.90 OR HIGHER to be installed on your PSP in order to get these themes running.
Download Superbowl Theme
Other Popular Articles:
- CXMB Manager Beta 1 Comes Hurling Through The Door
- Lamborghini Theme For PSP Tears Up The Track
- Entourage Theme For PSP Gets All The Fellas Onscreen
- “DRUMER” Theme For The PSP Shows Off Some Gnarly Percussion
- Saint Seiya Theme Puts A Cast Of Characters Onto Your Screen
- Joker / The Dark Knight Theme Arrives For Your PSP
- Manu 2 Is A Hot New Theme With An Alien’s Eye View Of Nature
- Shadow Red Theme Slams Shadow The Hedgehog Onto Your Screen
- Family Guy Theme Just Came Stumbling In
- Don’t Gag: The Jonas Brothers Theme Is Now Here