The savvy underground developer, JDawson, has released the final version of his popular homebrew application portal, PSPPOD 2G. The application uses iPhone-like graphics to create a smooth-looking, aesthetically appealing PSP screen. Check out this changelog from the developer:
- New design including new icons wallpaper,
- added PSPOP, fixed minor bugs, made it more compatible with the pc, added online psp gaming, added text editor, added paint
- changed boot screen, fixed issues with music, changed Google maps to a psp compatible map viewer with satellite, new wallpaper chosser, New boot screen and much much More!
Thanks again to JDawson for this excellent application.
Download PSPPOD 2G final release
Other Popular Articles:
- Square Enix Finally Unveils North American Dissidia: Final Fantasy Website
- Final Fantasy I Fighting Game Homebrew Launches
- Final Release of Unofficial Picodrive 1.35b R (Rewind Mod) Is Here
- FBA4PSP v12p2 (Final Burn Alpha Emulator) Drops With New Compatibilities
- PSP Filer v5.9 Comes Racing Down The Pipeline
- Clutch Passwords For Dissidia: Final Fantasy Are Circulating
- PSP Tool 0.9 Arrives On Your Screen
- Xplora 1.8 Is Now Available, Enjoy!
- IvEr PSP v1.00 Is An iPhone-Inspired Interface
- PSPVC v3.43 Steps Up To The Plate