The formidable programming thaumaturge, Akind, has released an update to his PlayStation Portable plguin that allows users to output PSP video to a PC monitor. RemoteJoyLite v0.20a is still in its alpha phase, but offers a number of updates. Users can still expect bugs to pop up, so make sure to keep a list handy to send to the developer. Here’s the current changelog for this version, translated from the original Japanese:
- PSP I have enough space to change the plug-in from internal addressing system when a buffer to store the screen. Since the increased use of plug-in memory, so you may run out of memory and have enabled a lot of plug-in.
- USB plug-in processing of waste so that the source of around a big improvement, but the transfer has decreased and may have entered a new bug because of a lack of check work.
- Akira Osamu missing because the corresponding sources of image transfer, image transfer system “TYPE1 outside”, I have sealed.
Hmm. That’ll take a little bit of interpretation to fully comprehend, so you’ll have to just get the download package and give the program a go to see what’s up in this release. Thanks again to Akind for his contribution to the PSP scene.
Download RemoteJoyLite v0.20a
Other Popular Articles:
- PSP Tool 0.9 Arrives On Your Screen
- Goblin PSP v18.104.22.168 Arrives
- How should you download Music to your PSP?
- PSPAdhocMessenger v0.5 Arrives For A Chat
- PSPBTCNF Tool Arrives To Assist Plugin Users
- Asterz v1.1 Arrives In Record Time
- Mac OS X Leopard Theme Arrives
- Ultimate PSPTube v1.9 Arrives With Its Arms Full Of Presents
- PXDrum Drum Machine Alpha v1.0 Promises Some Phat Beats
- Plugin2Flash v1 Arrives To Help Us On Our Way