There is another reason to use our card as Tomy announces the release of Pangaya: Fantasy Golf for PSP this summer. Aside from golf, one of the main attractions of Pangya is playing out your characters in all sorts of freaky accessories. Pangaya: Fantasy Golf PSP version features thousands of unlockable accessories, clothes, and pieces of equipment to help build your very own golfer at pangaya. Who wouldn’t love to play a golf tournament, especially if the tournament will be played by your own fantasy player?
This game features several single player modes, from story mode to tournaments, along with single and team multiplayer tournaments for up to 8 players. Based on the massively multiplayer golfing game Pangya, developer Ntreev brings the cutesy golf acton to the small screen, following relatively successful outings on the Nintendo Wii as Super Swing Golf 1 & 2.
The game features the nine fantasy golf courses of Pangya Island, 18 adorable little golfers, and more customization options than you can shake a 9-iron at.
Unleash the golfer inside you!
Other Popular Articles:
- Fantasy Golf PangYa Portable Gears Up For Launch With Debut Trailer
- Final Fantasy I Fighting Game Homebrew Launches
- Square Enix Finally Unveils North American Dissidia: Final Fantasy Website
- Loser Takes Credit For GripShift Homebrew Enabler Exploit
- Warcraft 2D PSP v1.0 Beta Homebrew Is Now Available
- Clutch Passwords For Dissidia: Final Fantasy Are Circulating
- Air Conflicts: Aces of World War II Is Ready For Release
- Left 4 Dead Theme Makes Your PSP Scary And Mean
- Phantasy Star Portable Gets A New Multiplayer DLC