It’s official guys. PlayStation Portable users will be getting an iron fist straight up their you-know-whats when Tekken 6 hits the PSP, which will be right alongside the game’s PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions. Namco Bandai is shooting for a Q4 launch for the home console versions but we don’t have a clear-cut release date yet.
The PSP version will feature additional content, stages, and items as well as an ad-hoc multiplayer mode using “original” and “fan favorite” characters. It’ll also have a “Ghost” infrastructure mode that will let players upload their characters’ data and download that of others.
Here are a few screenshots for you to enjoy!
Other Popular Articles:
- Zill O’ll Infinite Plus Shows Off New Screenshots On Website
- New Screenshots Leaked For Brandish: The Dark Revenant
- Phantasy Star Portable Gets A New Multiplayer DLC
- Final Fantasy I Fighting Game Homebrew Launches
- Dynasty Warriors: Strike Force Demo Is Now Available
- New Character Trailers Available On Persona Official Website
- Official PSP Firmware v5.05 Released
- Pangaya: Fantasy Golf Takes A Swing At PSP
- New Screenshots For Tenchu: Shadow Assassins
- Persona And Growlanser Set To Arrive On The PSP