The last five revisions of the Java PSP Emulator by JPCSP—from rev. 1060 to 1064—were incorporated into this latest Java Emulator edition. The JPCSP Team has just lately developed this emulator, but MaXiMu said that the JPCSP team wants the changes to remain private for now. Although he discloses that the PCSP link was removed and the complied public SVN was also discontinued.
Here are the change logs according to pspupdates:
- r1064 – added io ctl cmd 0×01010005 (umd file seek set, issue 88)
- r1063 – fixed interpretation of Z for 2D Vertex, tested with 2DStudio.
- r1062 – sceIoPollAsync() should yield in all cases to allow the async IO to complete (completes only on thread switch).
- r1061 – fixed “ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Sector number 126031 out of bounds.” (Issue 74).
- r1060 – implemented VUC2I, VC2I, VUS2I, VS2I – Fixed VH2F – Fixed disasm of VFPU Instructions currently implemented
No word yet whether or not JPCSP will soon release another version. Folks need to settle with the latest 1064 first.
Download JPCSP v0.02 rev1064
Other Popular Articles:
- Java-Based PSP Emulator For PC: JPCSP v0.02 Revision 1021
- JPCSP v0.1 rev876 Is Java-Based PSP Emulator For PC
- JPCSP rev. 920 Arrives To The Adulation Of Emulation Fans
- Another Revision For jpcsp v0.1, Your New Favorite Emulator
- JPCSP v0.2 Revision 945 Is Here
- JPCSP v0.2 Revision 990 Is A Must Have
- JPCSP v0.2 Revision 955 Arrives
- jpcsp v0.1 Revision 894 Hits The Internet In Record Time
- JPCSP v0.02 Revision 1002 Just Burst Through The Hatch
- PSPXTI Is A Fantastic TI-92 Calculator Emulator For Your PSP