A new update for the Vice PSP has just been released by uberjack. The Commodore 64 emulator for the Playstation Portable features an option to select between PAL, NTSC or the old NTSC selection. There are also some more new features and options available in this latest release.
Here’s the changelog for Vice v2.1.2:
- Added 4:3 (fit screen height) stretch mode, visible in NTSC mode or when border is disabled
- Added border toggle – shows/hides the border surrounding the main display area
- Added PAL/NTSC/Old NTSC mode selection
- Added vertical blanking (VSync) support, only available in NTSC mode
- Bugfix: PRG loading now works
- Bugfix: “fit screen” stretch mode aspect ratio was incorrect; now fixed
- Minor fixes
If you really think about it, there isn’t much with this update but the option to choose between PAL and NTSC would be useful especially for our traveling PSP users. Some countries’ default video format is PAL, while others stay with NTSC. Provided that PAL has better resolution and quality, NTSC is much easier to use.
Please check the video format you need before installing this homebrew.
Download VICE PSP v2.1.2
Other Popular Articles:
- Free PSP Video Converter With The Release Of PSPVC v3.71
- Date Announced For European And PAL Release Of Star Ocean: Second Evolution
- PSPVC v3.50 Crashes Through The Atmosphere
- Game Categories Revised Gets A Quick Update
- Fuse PSP v0.10.0.2 Explodes Onto The Scene
- PSP, iPhone Homebrew: Winnydows Commander 1.007: adds media player and preview
- PSPdisp v0.2 Drops With A Demo Video
- intraFont v0.24 Gets Update, And We’re Happy
- PSP Homebrews – PSPluginInfo v0.7 and PSPGameInfo v0.3
- PSPVC v3.42 Is Now Available And It Offers Lots Of Bug Fixes