The latest custom firmware enabler was released by Xenogears and Becus25, or Akop’s C64 emulator, just a week ago but already there have been some comments from those who downloaded it that there’s something seriously whack about the new custom firmware enabler.
So here, through the Vice PSP 2.1.21, the bug fix updates can be downloaded.
CFW Enabler v2.51 (translated):
- Fixed bug that prevented either activate the plugins.
VICE PSP v2.1.21:
- Saving state while in NTSC mode resulted in a crash
- An extra line from the screen border appeared while in NTSC mode
Comments have been so far diverse as to whether the new bug fix updates work for all PSP types. Some have suggested that the creator release another bug fix update because the plugins are still crashing, but more than one user has lauded the creation of a fix this quick. Holler below whether this works for you. Maybe we can make a petition to the bug fixers to release another update if the majority are having problems yet again with the plugins.
Other Popular Articles:
- Vice PSP v2.1.2 Now Has PAL, NTSC And Old NTSC Selection
- Custom Firmware Enabler v1.0 Released For The PSP
- XiaoFeiChong And Team Omega Cook Up Custom Firmware 5.02
- New Bug Fix For PSP Power Saver v0.0.8
- Popsloader for Custom Firmware released
- 5.03 ChickHEN Homebrew Enabler finally released *UPDATE*
- Dark AleX Drops New PSP CFW 5.00 M33-6
- Game Categories Revised Gets A Quick Update
- Euro GripShift Exploit Leads To Homebrew Enabler For PSP-3000
- PSP Firmware 5.03 Is Now Available