Last night, I posted about the FuSa gamepad. If you’re too lazy to scroll down, the FuSa gamepad allows you to use your Playstation Portables as game controller to your high-action computer games. Instead of using the keyboard and mouse, just plug the PSP in a USB port and you’re good to go.
The IRDA Joy Mod v2.1—created by Buzz—is the reverse scenario of the function of the FuSa gamepad. When in FuSa you have to use your PSP as the gamepad; the IRDA Joy Mod v2.1 allows you to use old DB9 joysticks to control the games in your handheld console.
DB9 joysticks such as Atari, Amiga and Amstrad work well with PSP 1000. Those little box controllers take care of all your gaming needs. The box will be using the IRDA port of your PSP 1000. You’ll be needing two AA batteries to operate them. Just some of the games played with the DB9 joysticks are PSPHUGO, PSPCAP 32 and PSP2600.
No word yet on whether this will work with other PSP models, but let’s hope they will update this for the latest version.
Other Popular Articles:
- The Release Of The FuSa Gamepad
- Dragonball Game Based On New Movie Set To Arrive In North America
- New Trailer For The Dragonball: Evolution Game Arrives
- Dragonball Evolution: A perfect action-packed game
- Hot New Screens For Dragonball: Evolution
- New Mod For GuitarStar Renders It Startlingly Familiar
- gpSP mod 20090413 Is A Gnarly And Cryptic Piece Of Handiwork
- Awesome “Alien” PS3 Case Mod
- Final Release of Unofficial Picodrive 1.35b R (Rewind Mod) Is Here
- PSP homebrew – Night Slashers X OpenBor Mod