The homebrew coder Xfacter released Battlegrounds III—a homebrew game with full 3D graphics. Battlegrounds III v0.2 is a hovertank deathmatch game, which goal is to remove the tanks on your way.
Using a variety of weapons, you must defeat your enemies and bring glory to your homeland. This sounds amazingly like Homer’s Troy. There are a range of weapons in Battlegrounds III v0.2 with varying levels of effectiveness. Xfacter noted that in order to defeat your opponents, you must remove him shields and armor. The machine gun is an all-around weapon while the laser is effective against shields. The tank shells, meanwhile, are effective against armors. But the missiles are the all-around better weapon among the available ones.
The controls of the game are as follows:
- Movement – TRIANGLE, CIRCLE, CROSS, SQUARE
- Look – Analog Nub
- Change Weapon – D-Pad Left/Right
- Fire – Right Trigger
Xfacter also announced that the next release will implement a multiplayer mode with 16 players using the Ad-Hoc PSP.
Download Battlegrounds III v0.2
Other Popular Articles:
- Mac 10 Released For The PSP
- PSP Rubik’s Cube v1.0 Is Now Here To Frustrate You To No End
- Tibia v0.1(Beta) Arrives For PSP
- Battle Fantasy v0.1 Demo Hits The Ground Running
- How should you download Music to your PSP?
- PSP-Magic Is The Second Etch-A-Sketch In Two Weeks
- Torche 01 Offers Color And Brightness Controls For Your Portable
- Ragdoll Cannon v1.8 Explodes Into The Limelight