My cousin told me there was something wrong with the power saver I cajoled him to install for his Playstation Portable (of course, that is purely for his own good). So now, he’s not talking to me simply because he cannot fix the application. Anyway, for those who had the same problem as my cousin, here’s the fix. Finally!
The new PSP Power Saver v.0.1.0 by homebrew developer Warlock released his updated application, which will fix the bugs to make it compatible with the PSP 3000. So, now I know why it won’t work with my cousin’s handheld console. The first one was supposed to be for PSP 1000 and 2000 only.
To install, simply put the PspPowerSaver.prx file in your seplugings folder and add ms0:/seplugins/PspPowerSaver.prx to your game.txt file. Now, you can enjoy extended battery life without having to charge your phone day in and day out.
Download PSP Power Saver v.0.1.0
Other Popular Articles:
- New Bug Fix For PSP Power Saver v0.0.8
- PSPVC v3.42 Is Now Available And It Offers Lots Of Bug Fixes
- Power Manager v2.1 Smashes Through The Atmosphere
- The New PSP Homebrew – CoderPR v0.8.5 Released
- Xmb Launcher v1.00 Drops
- The Release Of The Custom Firmware 5.50 GEN-A Build 4 For PSPs 1000 And 2000
- PSPluginfo v0.3 Arrives For Our Ecstatic Pleasure
- PSP Custom Firmware 5.50Gen-A Finally Released
- Popsloader for Custom Firmware released
- Homebrew prxutility++ v6.0 Is Available For Your Unbridled Pleasure