How many times have we posted astounding creations from Xenogears and Becus25? Every weekend, these two developers provide custom firmware (different versions, of course) for every known PSP model out there. This week, Xenogears and Becus 25 revealed their latest Custom Firmware Enabler 3.50.
As you are now familiar with the custom firmware enabler, you know that this update enables custom firmware features—user and kernel mode homebrew, ISO/UMD backup support, plugins, recovery access—on all your PSP 3000 or TA-088v3 handhelds.
The CFWEnabler changes…
- Fixed a bug with the game for the network infrastructure.
- Improved system for updating network.
- Improved the Mac faking system.
- Improved system plugins.
- Enhanced the program’s inception, is now a second faster.
- Improved the error handling on installation.
Quick! Download this new custom firmware enabler from Xenogears and Becus25 and see where their new release will take your PSPs. Holler below for your comments.
Other Popular Articles:
- Newly Released Custom Firmware Enabler v3.20
- Custom Firmware Enabler 3.01 Can Now Support The PSP 3000
- Bug Fix Update On Custom Firmware Enabler 2.51 And Vice 2.1.21
- Custom Firmware Enabler v1.0 Released For The PSP
- 5.03 ChickHEN Homebrew Enabler finally released *UPDATE*
- PSP Custom Firmware 5.50Gen-A Finally Released
- Load CTF Themes On PSP 3000 With The Unofficial CXMB For Custom Firmware 5.03 Gen-A
- Popsloader for Custom Firmware released
- The Release Of The Custom Firmware 5.50 GEN-A Build 4 For PSPs 1000 And 2000
- XiaoFeiChong And Team Omega Cook Up Custom Firmware 5.02