In about two days, we would again be captivated by the awesome spectacle of fighting robots—the Decepticons and Autobots. The theatrical release of the new Transformers movie, the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, is being widely anticipated by moviegoers all over the world. The sequel to Michael Bay’s blockbuster will surely captivate the young and old alike.
But what about gamers? What are we to do with a Transformers movie if we cannot control these robots? The new Transformers video game (whose features are exactly taken from the soon-to-be-released movie) will also make waves in the coming days. The new game will be released in multiplatform for the PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PSP, DS, PS2 and your old reliable PC.
What I find deplorable about multiplatform releases is that often than not the graphic standards of these releases will be sacrificed because of the platforms they are supposed to work in. Activision, however, seems to have done something good with this release because you cannot notice how the game is trying to fit in all types of video graphics formats.
Price has not been announced for the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen but watch out soon… it will be released June 23. Stay tuned.
Other Popular Articles:
- Watch out – Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is coming soon
- New Trailer For The Dragonball: Evolution Game Arrives
- Dad beats six year old son for poor video game performance
- Dragonball Game Based On New Movie Set To Arrive In North America
- Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Releases Tutorial Video
- Fantasy Golf PangYa Portable Gears Up For Launch With Debut Trailer
- Diamond And The Sound Of A Gunshot Video Arrives
- Sega Announces New Aliens vs. Predator Game
- New Screens For PSP Game Disaster Report 3 Drop
- Date Announced For European And PAL Release Of Star Ocean: Second Evolution