Recently, Sony Ericsson released the Aino phone where it enables the user to synchronized his PS3-stored media with the Ericsson phone. Now, Sony has just unraveled its new creation with the Satio phone.
This mobile phone can actually process Playstation games, enabling the user to play his favorite games in his own handheld mobile device. What a riot this could make! Here’s what Sony Ericsson’s Corporate Vice President Hirokazu Ishizuka has to say about the Satio: “I think we are very confident of our own solution–entertainment unlimited. Not only music entertainment experience but also imaging, cyber-shot technology and we have a 12.1 megapixels camera. On top of that, you can enjoy your PlayStation games so therefore this product is so powerful and we are very confident of this product’s success.”
I don’t have the list yet of what games we can play with the Satio. Reports, however, are putting Asphalt Road and Prince of Persia to the list. Both will be in HD format.
Expected to be released this coming fall, the Satio’s content library—downloadable games, movies, music, videos and applications—will only be available for the Asia Pacific region. No price has been announced yet for the Sony Ericsson Satio, but I sense an amount that will burn a hole in your pockets.
Other Popular Articles:
- Battle Heats Up Between Sony And Sony Ericsson Over Use Of Playstation Brand
- Sony PSP 3G Specs – Rumored
- Sony In Talks To Bring Classic Non-Sony Games To PSN
- LocoRoco 2 Sweepstakes Promises To Shower Us With Gifts
- Play Everywhere v1 Has Five Little Games
- Here’s Your Top Ten List Of PS1 Games At The PSN Store
- Sony Declares Awesome Year Ahead For PlayStation
- MIDP / JaveME Now on Your PSPs
- Sony Publicly Admits To Its Lack Of Support For The PSP
- New Sony Survey Reveals A Possible New PS3 Link-Up