The producer of the popular franchise NBA Live promises to have major improvement in the 2010 version of the basketball game. Sean O’Brien in his EA Sports blog said that NBA Live 2010 needs much improvement to catch up with 2k Sports.
O’Brien said that Live 2010 is doing much better in its performance compared with Live 2009. With two months still to go before it releases, O’Brien said that the revamped Live 2010 is not just “marketing speak” but would really feature improvements in the game like nothing we have ever seen before.
There will be two features to be implemented in the Live 2010—the Synergy Sports and Dynamic DNA. Through this, Electronic Arts will be updating player attributes, trends and other cariable across the entire season.
Hopefully, aside from the improvements in settings and controls, I wish EA could also develop Live 2010’s gameplay, which is really the most important aspect of all.
Other Popular Articles:
- PSP Live TV Blasts Into Our Consciousnesses
- EA Sports Reveal The New FIFA 10 Features
- Report From Variety Shows PSN At One Fifth Of Revenue Of Xbox Live
- Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce Websites Are Now Live
- Ratings Are Up For Final Fantasy VII
- Geometry Wars Portable v0.7 Homebrew Drops
- Sony Press Release Announces 20 Million Registered PSN Accounts