Recently, Sony released a Playstation Portable firmware update 5.51. And now, Miche2245, a German developer discovered a Game Save Vulnerability in the PSP firmware 5.50.
This firmware currently works for the Japanese version of Monster Hunter Freedom 2 and the English version of Need For Speed: Underground Work. But I’m sure in the coming days, there’ll be more games compatible with this firmware. The ability to save the game is widely needed especially for gamers who always forget to pack some extra power in their batteries.
Meanwhile, the exploit you will find in the package is for the Monster Hunter Freedom 2. After executing using the saved game, you can now make use of the ChickHen, a homebrew enabler, under the PSP firmware 5.50.
There’s a more detailed instructions on the readme file included in the download, so I suggest you take a good long look on it before you install this firmware.
Other Popular Articles:
- Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G Hits Three Million Mark In Japan
- Newly Released Custom Firmware Enabler v3.20
- Custom Firmware Enabler v1.0 Released For The PSP
- PSP Custom Firmware 5.50Gen-A Finally Released
- Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Releases Tutorial Video
- Custom Firmware Enabler 3.50 Released For PSP 3000
- Euro GripShift Exploit Leads To Homebrew Enabler For PSP-3000
- GripShift Exploit Driving Up Ebay Sales
- Loser Takes Credit For GripShift Homebrew Enabler Exploit
- More Lulz From The GripShift Exploit