The coder of the CTFTool released an English translated version of the CTFTool GUI For 5.50. Previously in French, this tool developed by patpat is a program that allows you to create themes that are compatible with CXMB direct from your computers. You can also extract the files from a CTF that has already been created.
This program is created to create themes that are compatible with the custom firmware 5.50GEN.
The developer said that some files were removed from the programs including common_gui.prx, paf.prx and vshmain.prx. He said that because of the range of domestic policy PSP-ENG, it is not permitted to post in the forums. To find these files, you must use the PSARDumper and extract them from their firmware.
Download CTFTool GUI for 5.50
Other Popular Articles:
- English Version of IvEr PSP v2.00 Arrives
- Popsloader For Custom Firmware 5.50GEN-A Now Available
- Popsloader for Custom Firmware released
- PSPBTCNF Tool Arrives To Assist Plugin Users
- PSPBTCNF Tool v2 Now Supports The Slim
- Load CTF Themes On PSP 3000 With The Unofficial CXMB For Custom Firmware 5.03 Gen-A
- Battlegrounds III v0.2 Released For Download
- PSP Tool 0.9 Arrives On Your Screen
- Superbowl Theme For PSP Celebrates The Gridiron Championship
- Cross-Platform WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 Gets a Create-A-Superstar Patch