The homebrew coders—Becus25 and Xenogears—of custom firmware 5.50 GEN released a new custom firmware—the MHU. The CFW 5.50 MHU is especially made for the Playstation Portable 1000 and 2000 (the flat and slim versions).
The readme file, however, is in Spanish so unless you’re some Spanish-speaking PSP gamer then you must translate the file first before plunging head-on in installing the application. You can use Altavista’s Babelfish to translate the readme text.
Personally, I’m leaning towards the 5.50 GEN (well, just because I own a PSP 3000). But of course for PSP 1000 owners, you should well go ahead with this version since 5.50 GEN can’t work that well with the PSP Fat because of memory issues.
Other Popular Articles:
- The Release Of The Custom Firmware 5.50 GEN-A Build 4 For PSPs 1000 And 2000
- PSP Custom Firmware 5.50 GEN-B For PSP 1000 And 2000
- Custom Firmware Enabler v3.60 For PSP 2000 And 3000
- Custom Firmware Enabler v3.51 With New Server Released
- Popsloader For Custom Firmware 5.50GEN-A Now Available
- Popsloader for Custom Firmware released
- PSP Custom Firmware 5.50Gen-A Finally Released
- Load CTF Themes On PSP 3000 With The Unofficial CXMB For Custom Firmware 5.03 Gen-A
- Custom Firmware Enabler v1.0 Released For The PSP
- XiaoFeiChong And Team Omega Cook Up Custom Firmware 5.02