The second version of UnPlugOff, a prx that automatically shuts down the PSP when the power cord is unplugged, is released today. The full changelog from the previous version is as follows:
- The PSP does not crash more step in the dashboard to a game / homebrew
- From the dashboard you can choose one of 3 modes: shutdown, standby (useful if you use CF enabler) and dashboard paused. When the dashboard is paused the brightness is reduced and the screen remains switched on even if you have set a time in the system settings for ripredere may press L + Start and reconnect the power cord.
- The PSP will be turned off / put on standby after 5 seconds
- The mode you choose will be saved on Memory Stick, then we must not choose it again when you restart the game or PSP.
To change the modes, simply shutdown the mod, then go into standby mode—“Mod paused Dashboard”—to disconnect the cable without the set one of three modes.
But take note that although the game does not display confirmation messages or can change modes, you must choose one while you’re in the dashboard.
Download UnPlugOff R2
Other Popular Articles:
- UnPlugOff Prx Helps You Save Power
- MusicPRX Mod For CFWE 3.50 Will Reintroduce Music Into Your Lives
- Bookr-Mod 2009-07-01 Released For PSP 3000
- PSPluginInfo and PSPGameInfo Arrive Together With Updates
- Hold+ v3.8 Released With Minor Update
- PSP Power Saver v.0.1.0 Released New Bug Fixes
- gpSP mod 20090210 Is Out For Fans Of The GBA
- Final Fantasy I Fighting Game Homebrew Launches
- PSPi v0.1 Released To The Homebrew Circuit
- Alpha Tris v2.0 Released