Shadow and the JPCSP development team released a new version of the JPCSP—the Playstation Portable emulator for PC written in Java. This latest update, in contrary to the previous releases, has a lot of improvements and bug fixes.
The version 0.3 revision 1105 changes the following:
* A huge improvement in CPU/FPU/VFPU added and fixed considerable instructions which make things better.
* v0.3 is 50% faster than v0.2
* Fixed a lot of issues and bugs (in compiler, loader, memory, etc).
* Better fake Mpeg.
* Improved and fixed a lot of modules like sceUmd, etc. and other HLE stuffs which make a lot of games are running or even playable.
* Improved graphics in VideoEngine and pspdislay, fixed compressed textures, textures cache, and also 2D & 3D (yeah we have 3D).
* Added special settings for more compatibility and speed.
For more information about the release, please peruse the readme.txt file before installing this Java emulator.
Download JPCSP v0.3 Revision 1105
Other Popular Articles:
- JPCSP 0.2 Revision 1083: An Emulator For Windows
- JPCSP v0.2 Revision 945 Is Here
- Java-Based PSP Emulator For PC: JPCSP v0.02 Revision 1021
- JPCSP’s Java PSP Emulator Version .02 Finally Out
- jpcsp v0.1 Revision 894 Hits The Internet In Record Time
- JPCSP v0.2 Revision 990 Is A Must Have
- JPCSP v0.02 Revision 1002 Just Burst Through The Hatch
- JPCSP v0.2 Revision 955 Arrives
- Another Revision For jpcsp v0.1, Your New Favorite Emulator
- JPCSP v0.1 rev876 Is Java-Based PSP Emulator For PC