Homebrew coder PwnedTyler has issued two new themes for us–the Project14Xa And ProjectResistance. Both are in the format of CTF for 5.50, so I’m hoping we won’t have that much problem with installing and using it.
Project14Xa features a never-before-seen custom opening plugin, edited black PSN background, custom Hack ‘n Slash gameboot (courtesy of highboy), different keyboard clicks and a cool XMB wave.
Meanwhile, ProjectResistance has invisible icons with skull focus, invisible speaker bar and icon, custom opening plugin, custom gameboot and different XMB wave. It, however, has no PSP logo during gameboot.
So there you are, two themese for you to choose from. As usual, see first the readme file before installing such, and make sure you’ve got the right amount of memory and specs to make these themes work.
Other Popular Articles:
- Load CTF Themes On PSP 3000 With The Unofficial CXMB For Custom Firmware 5.03 Gen-A
- CTF Tool GUI v2 Enables You To Create Your Own CTF Themes
- MyRandomGameboot Developed To Version 3
- Jessica Alba Themes Makes Your PSP Even More Sexy
- Custom Firmware Enabler v3.60 For PSP 2000 And 3000
- PSPconsole v1 Has An Array of Useful Functions
- New PSP Theme—The PSPTouch CTF 5.00
- PSP Custom Firmware 5.50 MHU Released For PSP 1000/2000
- Superbowl Theme For PSP Celebrates The Gridiron Championship
- XMB Multi Customizer For Windows Invites XMB Nerdery