In the past months, we have posted a download link for the PSP Tool, which is basically a homebrew application allowing you to handle various Pandora and other common PSP tasks like checking the memory stick IPLs, backing and restoring the battery’s EEPROM, IdStorage, converting the battery to service mode, etc.
There are many more tasks the PSP Tool can do but of course, listing them all down here would mean we’ll have to occupy the whole webpage. But when before we only have a slightly insignificant version of this homebrew application, we are now gifted with its first full version–the PSP Tool v1.00.
Here is the changelog:
- Added: Detection of HEN version under System Information (thanks to Davee).
- Added: Detection of TA-088v3, TA-090 and TA-090v2 motherboards under System Information.
- Fixed: Made a change to improve the reliability of extracting an IPL using the first option.
- Fixed: If the original PSP firmware version cannot be retrieved “N/A” will be shown instead of nothing.
- Fixed: Crash if circle is enter.
- Fixed: The battery menu can no longer be accessed if the PSP does not support reading/writing to the battery EEPROM.
- Other: Changed the wave style used.
- Other: Decreased RAM usage by a massive ~2MB.
This version has more bug fixes and performance enhancement than what was released before, so be sure you get your hands on the download link to quickly access and install the app in your PSP.
Download PSP Tool v1.00
Other Popular Articles:
- PSP Tool 0.9 Arrives On Your Screen
- Organize Your Files With The GoblinPSP v188.8.131.52
- PSPBTCNF Tool v2 Now Supports The Slim
- PSPBTCNF Tool Arrives To Assist Plugin Users
- Lite Blue Tool From Datel Does Not Perform As Advertised
- CTF Tool GUI v2 Enables You To Create Your Own CTF Themes
- AirCrack-PSP Test 0.57 Appears With Earnestness And Glee
- DaedalusX64 Rev.407’s Alpa Version Released
- PSP Filer v5.8 Is Released
- PSPAR to CWCheat Converter v0.21 Comes Thundering In