I know a lot of you have been waiting for this new update from the JPCSP team, and to prove my point, here’s the changelog for this revised application:
- r1128 Changed screenshot file nomenclature: Screenshots are now saved as “[Game Code]-Shot-[Numerical tag].png”. If the game code isn’t present (homebrew case), [Game Code] becomes “JPCSP”.
- r1127 Fix for the display bug
- r1126 Implemented basic sceKernelReferSystemStatus()
- r1125 Fix for Iron Man game: expects sceKernelMaxFreeMemSize() to be rounded to multiple of 16 bytes
- r1124 Avoid ConcurrentModificationException
The JPCSP v0.3 Revision 1128 is a PSP Java emulator for Windows, meaning this could help converting those in Java format to a format that could be used in a PSP supporting a Windows format.
There aren’t a lot of bug fixes in this update, but it’s still worth the download since it does offer a better version of this application.
Download JPCSP rev1128librarys
Other Popular Articles:
- JPCSP 0.2 Revision 1083: An Emulator For Windows
- Java-Based PSP Emulator For PC: JPCSP v0.02 Revision 1021
- jpcsp v0.1 Revision 894 Hits The Internet In Record Time
- Another Revision For jpcsp v0.1, Your New Favorite Emulator
- JPCSP v0.3 Revision 1105
- JPCSP v0.02 Revision 1002 Just Burst Through The Hatch
- JPCSP v0.2 Revision 955 Arrives
- JPCSP v0.2 Revision 945 Is Here
- JPCSP v0.1 rev876 Is Java-Based PSP Emulator For PC
- JPCSP v0.2 Revision 990 Is A Must Have