The Open Menu PSP is intended for homebrew developers who willingly create ingenious applications and games for us Playstation Portable gamers. This application allows developers to easily debug and create and customize homebrew menu to the fullest. It can leave behind even the “smallest of footprints.”
Developers can easily re-create the homebrew applications or games they have released before, and incorporate the Open Menu PSP on them. But more importantly, they can create new applications that will make use of the Open Menu PSP.
Visit the Google Code Project Page if you want to get hold of the source code and up-to-date binaries of the application. Download the app below, and try it out. I’m sure new and budding (even seasoned) developers would see the importance of having the Open Menu PSP.
Download Open Menu PSP
Other Popular Articles:
- Vista Portable v1.00 Open Beta Emerges From The Swamp
- Joyau v0.8 Interpreter Updated
- Warcraft 2D PSP v1.0 Beta Homebrew Is Now Available
- Homebrew Enabler Pack For PSP 2000v3+3000 Released
- Save Games With The Recovery Flasher v1.60
- Shortcuts Plugin Beta 1 For M33 Released
- PSPXTI Is A Fantastic TI-92 Calculator Emulator For Your PSP
- MacroFire v2.4.1 Released For PSP
- Bookr-Mod 20090623: Enhancing The PDF/DJVU/TXT Reader Capacity Of The PSP
- Crisp And Clean PSP Theme Project 7