A new version of downPSP was released by carlosgs that is now coded in C. This application allows you to install all homebrew games and application in your PSP without using a PC. There’s also an integrated search engine with the application that enables you to browse for your favorite homebrews.
The downPSP v2.18 will also let you explore your memory sticks like rename or delete files and view PNG images and txt files. In the future, it has been said that the Gmail will also be brought to the application. downPSP v2.18 also updates itself from the Internet every time a new version of the app is released.
Controls for the game are:
- X select/view/change (only in the config menu)
- O back
- Triangle search (in homebrew list and in file browser)
- Square rename file (in file browser)
Although the preview picture is in Spanish, you will find that it has been translated to English already so don’t worry. This application has already won several coding competitions such as the Scenery Beta and the NeoFlash Spring Compo.
Download downPSP v2.18
Other Popular Articles:
- PSPConsole v1.2 Graduates With Honors
- PSPdisp v0.3 Makes PSP A Monitor Extension For Your PCs
- The New PSP Homebrew – CoderPR v0.8.5 Released
- MIDP / JaveME Now on Your PSPs
- Hack PSPs With The Password Viewer v0.1
- STuning v1 Enables Icon Flashing And Other Styles
- PSPBTCNF Tool v2 Now Supports The Slim
- Homebrew prxutility++ v6.0 Is Available For Your Unbridled Pleasure
- Appzer RC 0.01’s First Release
- PSPBTCNF Tool Arrives To Assist Plugin Users