This is no big news for me. I have been playing the demo version of the game for more than a week now. I must say, the game is something that all gamers should watch out for.
The Dissidia Final Fantasy is Square Enix’s latest hit to date. And although we know they’re not so happy about this leak, I can’t help but post this video of the game’s supposed proof leak. Based on my one-week game experience with Dissidia Final Fantasy, it has amazing graphics and features. Also, its gameplay is easy enough that even by five-year-old cousin was able to win a round with Onion the warrior. I think Square Enix made a good decision with sticking to the basics (albeit with a few notches of modernity and technology) when they made flying and hitting each other with laser beams the center of this game’s attraction.
Dissidia Final Fantasy will debut two days from now, so be ready to get your hands on some real action game.
Other Popular Articles:
- Square Enix Finally Unveils North American Dissidia: Final Fantasy Website
- A Preview Trailer Of The Dissidia Final Fantasy US Version
- Ratings Are Up For Final Fantasy VII
- Clutch Passwords For Dissidia: Final Fantasy Are Circulating
- Early Arrival of Dissidia In Korea Bears Cool Calendar Freebie
- Media Create Releases Top Sales List For Early January
- Arakawa: Dissidia is good enough to convince even pirates to buy it
- PSP Weekend Warrior: of green ectoplasmic slime, giant eyeballs, and a noticeable absence of hardware rumors
- Final Fantasy I Fighting Game Homebrew Launches
- Fabula Nova Crystallis Website From Square Enix Launches