Sakya, a homebrew coder, released a new update for LightMP3, which is a power-saving music player for PSP that supports audio formats like MP3, OOGG, Vorbis, ATRAC3 and FLAC. This latest update now has support for WMA (Windows Media Audio) bookmark function for audiobooks, Japanese language support and more.
LightMP3 2.0.0 RC3 changes:
- Added: When pressing L the song will restart if more than 2% has been played
- Added: support for relative path in playlists
- Added: support for WMA (Windows Media Audio)
- Added: “Sleep Timer” feature (kurian2z5)
- Added: Bookmark function (for audiobook): press L+Circle while listening to a track.
- There’s a new option in the settings file.
- The default is 0, if set to 1 the psp will shut down after creating a bookmark.
- The next time you’ll start LightMP3 will ask you if you want to load the saved bookmark.
- Fixed: standardized the fast forward/rewind speed for the different codecs (kurian2z5)
- Fixed: Conflict with Hold+ (kurian2z5)
- Added a setting to disable the “display off on hold”.
- If you use Hold+ please disable this in LightMP3.
- Fixed: Korean language support.
- Fixed: shuffle (always the same number were generated in RC1)
- Fixed: Added sql transaction to playPlaylist (faster change of track)
- Fixed: Bug in ID3v2.2 parsing
- Fixed: Bug in scrobbler log (time saved to file was the end of the track)
The download also included a README file text that you must browse through first for more information about this release.
Download LightMP3 2.0.0 RC3
Other Popular Articles:
- LightMP3 v2.0.0 RC1 Music Player Gets Even More Excellent
- PSP, iPhone Homebrew: Winnydows Commander 1.007: adds media player and preview
- Media Player Engine v1 Released
- Hold v4.0 Is A Great Music Player For PSP
- Vmp3 v1 Is A Music Player With A Ton Of Different Visualizations
- Xplora 1.8 Is Now Available, Enjoy!
- Power Manager v2.1 Smashes Through The Atmosphere
- Fast Music Scroll Included In Hold+ v3.6
- Releasing “YourPlayer” To Music Lovers
- PspStates Experiment v2 Provides All Your Saving Needs