Indrora, a homebrew coder, released this beta version of EBooter–a replacement for PBP Unpacker that allows you to read and edit your PSP’s PBP files.
This homebrew application is a replacement for PBP Unpacker that is written in the C language against the .NET 3.5 Runtime. If your PC is up to date, you should be fine. And if not, better download it from the Microsoft website except when copying data from large Eboots. “On my 2.1Ghz box, it took ~10 seconds to create an eboot off of Final Phantasy Origins (keeping only DATA.PSAR and DATA.PSP and PARAM.SFO),” Indrora said.
The download pack includes Indrora’s Eboot library reader source code so that would be surely helpful for those of you who like tweeking about things like this app.
Download Ebootr Beta
Other Popular Articles:
- DS On PSP v0.1 Beta Released
- Sanvian Warrior v0.1 Beta Finally Released
- Daedalus Project Progress Confirmed With DaedalusX64 Beta 2 Video
- Dayviewer Beta 4 NEO Released
- Warcraft 2D PSP v1.0 Beta Homebrew Is Now Available
- Phantasy Star Portable 2 Trailer
- Updates On DSONPSP Beta 6+ Source Code And Nintendo DS Emulator Released
- XMB RCO Patcher Beta 1 Released For ChickHEN-Enabled PSP
- Shortcuts Plugin Beta 1 For M33 Released
- Dayviewer Beta 1 Released For PSP