Aside from the Tekken series, there’s only one game in the world of PSP that I cannot bear not to play–Need For Speed (whatever version is available at the moment). And now, I’m gearing up for another great release from the makers of the popular car race game as they unveiled Need For Speed Shift.
Need For Speed Shift is described as a game “built by racers for racers.” Its intense and almost authentic driving experience replicates what it’s truly like to be out there in the lanes, competing for that one final lap. New features include realistic first-person cockpit view camera and all-new crash car mechanic.
You can now get your hands on this new game as Nasdaq just released Need For Speed Shift today.
Other Popular Articles:
- The Speed Of The Newly Released FuSa SD v1.0.50b Will Wow You
- Dark AleX Releases ISO/UMD Speed Measurer
- TimeTrainer v0.6 Coaches Speed Cubists
- Dissidia Final Fantasy Leaked
- PSPReversi v1.0 Arrives At Breakneck Speed
- Ratings Are Up For Final Fantasy VII
- New Gran Turismo PSP screenshots
- A Preview Trailer Of The Dissidia Final Fantasy US Version
- Powernoid V4e Releases Into The Hands Of Old School Fans