Total_Noob, the homebrew coder for this version of a custom firmware, just released an update of the Ultimate VSH Menu, which is an alternative plugin to replace the official VSH menu of custom firmwares M33 and GEN. This revised version is now compatible with CFW 5.00 M33, 5.02GEN, 5.03GEN and the latest 5.50GEN.
Here are the features of this update:
- All functions of the official VSH Menu.
- Ability to customize the colors.
- The SELECT button can either open the Recovery(in-VSH Recovery), the VshMenu or nothing.
- Recovery can reboot by holding R and exit the Recovery (useful for VSH plugins and other configurations).
- The SELECT button can be change via the combo R + L + .
- VSH Recovery can be open in the VSH Menu.
- Random color option is available to change the system color randomly.
- An option in the VSH Menu to quickly start a homebrew (ms0:/PSP/GAME/VSHMENU/EBOOT.PBP).
- Convert battery option is available in the VSH Menu (convert battery to Normal, Pandora or Autoboot).
- Slim Colors Patch by Bubbletune integrate (only for psp phat).
- USB charge can be change in the VSH Menu (only for psp slim).
- Ability to hide the MAC address in the System Information.
- UMD update icon can be hide in the XMB.
- Possibility to take screenshots (combos are NOTE, R + NOTE, L + NOTE, R + SCREEN, L + SCREEN or NOTE + SCREEN).
- Ability to suspend the device in the VSH Menu.
In order for you to install this custom firmware, you will be needing a PSP with a 5.xx custom firmware installed (even PSP-2000v3 and PSP-3000) in 5.00M33, 5.02GEN, 5.03GEN or 5.50GEN.
By the way, here’s a step-by-step guide to properly install this revised version:
- Download UltimateVSHmenuREVISED.zip
- Connect your PSP to computer via USB Wire.
- Toggle your PSP in USB Mode.
- Click with right button of your mouse on downloaded file.
- Choose “extract files…”
- Choose the letter that the system attribute to your PSP in desktop.
- Click on OK and wait that all files are copied on your computer.
- Note : if you have old version of UVSHM, files need to be overwrited.
- Leave USB Mode
- Go to the SEPLUGINS directory from your MS
- Open (or create) the VSH.TXT file abnd add inside this line : ms0:/seplugins/vshmenu.prx 1
- Disconnect from USB mode ans reboot PSP
According to the developer, you must copy the vshrecovery.prx file to the seplugins folder on your memory stick to use it in the in-VSH recovery on ChickHEN & CFWEnabler.
Other Popular Articles:
- Ultimate VSH Menu v1.01 Released
- Ultimate VSH Menu v1.06 Arrives
- Ultimate VSH Menu v1.09 Saunters Out Of The Bullpen
- Ultimate VSH Menu v1.07 Makes Up For Past Flaws
- Game Categories Revised Is A Very Handy Nibble Of Homebrew
- Ultimate VSH Menu v1.02 Is Here, So Start Rejoicing Immediately
- Popsloader For Custom Firmware 5.50GEN-A Now Available
- MacroFire v2.4.1 Released For PSP
- Game Categories Revised Gets A Quick Update
- PSP Custom Firmware 5.50Gen-A Finally Released