We have a new addictive game in our hands with the creation of homebrew coder raveous–the third version of Brox. It is a simple game that is quite engaging.
This board game that is based on PGE Lua is good for busting a few quick minutes especially if you have time to spare. The objective of the game is to dominate your opponent by capturing the most number of blocks. Press right, left, down and up to direct the game, and press select to reset the game.
Pressing the square, triangle, circle and cross buttons, meanwhile, will allow you to create walls around the perimeter you have already captured.
Enjoy the game, and holler below for comments!
Download BROX v.3
Other Popular Articles:
- Smash My PSP! v4.0: An Update Of The Original PSP-Crushing Game
- The Game Of Life RC2 Is Fresh From The Laboratory
- ndSudoku v1.0: Bringing The Math To The PSP
- OneManga PSP Client v0.1: Not In Beta Anymore
- Game Categories v4 Is Best For Organizing Your PSP Files
- FuSa Gamepad v0.2 For The PSP Released
- Cue Player 0.05 For FLAC And CUE Rips Released
- Torche 01 Offers Color And Brightness Controls For Your Portable
- PSP Rubik’s Cube v1.0 Is Now Here To Frustrate You To No End
- RPS PSP Version 2 Released