With this new application, your PSP has just become the modern pen and paper. The app has an intuitive interface as well as smooth and clear visuals. This is indeed homebrew coder dangee’s creation for the PSP.
TxtoPS, however, doesn’t work on custom firmware 5.50 GEN-B. Also, as written in its readme file, only M33 custom firmwares are supported by the app. But it does work with PSP 1000 running on 5.00 M33-6. The TxtoPS got an IR keyboard support too although if you’d want to use a PalmOne Universal Wireless keyboard, it would probably not work also.
Remember to check out the readme file first before installing this application as details of the IRDA support and other important things on the changelog is included in it.
Download TxtoPS V
Other Popular Articles:
- PSPCAP32–A New Version Of Amstrad CPC Emulator v1.5.1
- PSP Custom Firmware 5.50 MHU Released For PSP 1000/2000
- IRDA Joy Mod v2.1 Lets You Use Old Joystick Controllers To Your PSP
- PSP Mario Map Editor Released
- PSPMSX v1.5.1: Emulator For Home Computers
- Shortcuts Plugin Beta 1 For M33 Released
- Homebrew prxutility++ v6.0 Is Available For Your Unbridled Pleasure
- Custom Firmware Enabler v3.51 With New Server Released
- PSP Custom Firmware 5.50 GEN-B For PSP 1000 And 2000
- Dark AleX’s Time Machine: Get Your Plugins Work On Pre-5.00 M33 CFW