A new homebrew application by coder SuperFury1 has just been released. The EBOOT2ISO, once installed, will allow you to convert your PBP files to ISO on a specified directory folder.
This application (for the PC) will let you type your destination directory. After doing so, just press “convert” and the software will make a PSP ISO directory structure with your EBOOT.PBP’s files in the directory you specify. But before the application allows you to continue, make sure that the directory you have specified has been created already.
After using this app, go to the PSP_GAME directory created in your directory to make yourself a PSP ISO file. According to the coder, this has been tested through UMDGen using 4.0 build 61205.01.
Other Popular Articles:
- PSP Filer v6.2 Released
- Games Decrytper 5.55 And 6.00 Can Substitute For Custom Firmwares
- PRXdecrypter v2.3 Fixed Bugs In Its New Update
- Custom Firmware Enabler v1.0 Released For The PSP
- Release Of iR Shell Patch For Custom Firmware Enabler
- AlphaBase v3.0 Released
- CTFtool GUI v3.0 Released
- Appzer RC 0.01’s First Release
- iR Shell Stability And ISO Patch For CFW 5.50 GEN/MHU Released
- PSPVC v3.72 Released For Windows