The highly acclaimed and highly anticipated new franchise of the Gran Turismo for PSP has just came out with its US version of the same realistic, high definition racing experience.
This version has 35 tracks and over 800 stunning cars (including the old ones). Sources are saying that new cars include a Ferrari, Lamborghini and there might be a Jaguar. The game has unrivaled graphics (never seen before in PSP games), ad hoc multiplayer support for four racers and a bonus feature for Gran Turismo 5 on PS3. And now that the Gran Turismo is already on PSP, it continues to lead the pack of hardcore racing gamers.
Developed by Polyphony Digital Inc. for PSP, players can share and trade the vehicles they have acquired throughout the game. This especially makes it more interesting since we can do trade ups with other users of the game so once you tire of your high-end car, you can immediately switch it with other cars in the game.
Other Popular Articles:
- Gran Turismo For PSP Will Have No DLC
- New Gran Turismo PSP screenshots
- New Gran Turismo For PSP Screencaps
- Gran Turismo For PSP Now Available At Target
- PSP Gran Turismo Will Be Requiring The New Firmware 6.00
- Sony Moves On Patent For PSP-Controlled Car
- A Preview Trailer Of The Dissidia Final Fantasy US Version
- Clickr On Demo Version For PSP
- Atari800 Emulator Version 188.8.131.52 Released For PSP
- Codemasters Announce Release Dates For Colin McRae: DiRT 2