The JPCSP team is now back with its release of the new update for the Playstation Portable emulator for PC. This latest JPCSP team update fixes some minor bugs from the previous release. This will further improve the stability of the homebrew emulator.
The changelog for this version:
- Revision 1191: Fix for PlayChapas: texture_buffer_width can be smaller than texture_width: avoi
- Revision 1190: refixed base ge command. (please see line 3986 if it doesn’t break games, fix li
We must give props to the JPCSP team. They have been consistent with releasing regular updates for those who are using this PSP emulator for PC. I cannot count the number of times I have posted an update about this emulator, and every update comes with bug fixes and major revisions, which is always good for us.
Other Popular Articles:
- JPCSP v0.3 Revision 1128 Released
- JPCSP v0.3 Revision 1189 Released: It’s A PSP Emulator For Windows
- JPCSP v0.3 Revision 1183 Improved Performance
- JPCSP v0.3 Revision 1150 Released
- JPCSP v0.2 Revision 955 Arrives
- JPCSP 0.2 Revision 1083: An Emulator For Windows
- jpcsp v0.1 Revision 894 Hits The Internet In Record Time
- JPCSP v0.3 Revision 1105
- Java-Based PSP Emulator For PC: JPCSP v0.02 Revision 1021
- Another Revision For jpcsp v0.1, Your New Favorite Emulator