f you think homebrew coding is awesome, then you’re in for a treat with this new version of the LuaPlayer Euphoria that has VFPU math, media engine, OSK and more! The new video above features the kind of app and game you can create with this LuaPlayer. With a few simple strokes of the keyboard, you can produce something like this 3D Cube.
The version 7 of this LuaPlayer changes:
- Ported project from C++ to C.
- Implemented AAlib sound engine (Mp3, At3 & Ogg Playback On Media Engine + Wav support) and wrote a new sound core. (note usage has changed, please see the samples included in the download for new usage)
- Added Swizzle & UnSwizzle functions (note : Images are Swizzled by default)
- Added move Image to Vram function.
- Added optional Alpha parameter to screen:blit(). (ie screen:blit(x, y, image, alpha) – Makes for easy image fading in/out
- Added VFPU math library.
- Added Sony Message Dialog System.
- Added Sony OSK System.[*] Reworked IntraFont support.
- Added option to free/delete Images from memory.
- Huge code cleanup.
- Various fixes that I cannot remember.
- Source code now available.
This version can add VLF library, fix WiFi connectivity, add AdHoc support, Tilemap support with collision and multiplatform map editor, more 3D stuff and Chipmunk physics library.
Other Popular Articles:
- LuaPlayer Euphoria v6 Released
- LuaPlayer Euphoria Version 5 Is Now With Ogg And Dialogue Support
- OSLib MOD 1.1.0 Released
- Box2D For PSP Library Offers Excellent Physics For Developers
- LightMP3 2.0.0 RC4 Released
- Xplora 1.8 Is Now Available, Enjoy!
- Media Player Engine v1 Released
- intraFont v0.30 Has A Few New Perks
- PSP CheatUp v0.26 Supports More Cheat Codes
- Atari800 Emulator Version 188.8.131.52 Released For PSP